If you are the owner of a swimming pool, you know it takes a lot of supplies to keep your pool operating as it should. Even though pools can take a lot of work and require regular maintenance, the joy they bring to us during the summer months is well worth all the effort. Make sure you are stocked up on all of the swimming pool supplies you need. You don’t want to break up the fun with an emergency trip to the store! Here are 10 swimming pool supplies we suggest having on hand to keep your summer running smoothly:
1. Wall Brush to scrub any algae or bacteria off of the walls of your pool. This should be done at least once a week.
2. Pool Vacuum to eliminate dirt and debris that accumulates at the bottom of your pool. You should plan on vacuuming your pool at least once a week.
3. Leaf Net to skim any leaves or bugs off the top of the water in your pool. You will probably do this daily.
4. Repair Supplies like patch kits and pool putty in case you need to patch up a leak in your pool liner or repair cracks in a drain.
5. Water Testing Kit to ensure the chemicals in your water are balanced. Do this at least 2-3 times each week; every day is best if you can.
6. Balancing Chemicals to fix the pH of your pool as needed.
7. Algaecides to eliminate any algae problems you may have.
8. Pool Heater to keep the water at an enjoyable temperature throughout the summer.
9. Lights in the pool to keep night swimming as an option.
10. Pool Games & Toys to keep the kids happy all summer long.
Visit our store anytime for all of the swimming pool supplies listed above along with countless others!