When you start preparing to open your pool, it’s normal to wonder how your pool held up during the cold season. You may need to repair damages or want a renovation upgrade. Here you can fast-track what you need to know about pool repairs/renovations.
If you have an in-ground pool, S & H Pools is ready to help you. Your pool repairs/renovations are important to us. We offer high-quality products, so you can start your season off right. We want to keep your pool area clean, cool, and safe, so your family and friends can enjoy being together in the water.
Your need pool repairs if:
- Your pool vacuum isn’t picking up debris
- Your pool heater or pump isn’t turning off/on correctly
- Your heater diffuses smoke or soot
- Your heater or pump makes unnatural noises
- Your water temperature is inconsistent
- You have a leaking pump
- Your pump is hot
- Your water isn’t circulating efficiently
We can help with your pool renovations:
- Add water slides or fountains
- Lay new tile to surrounding deck
- Install outdoor kitchens
- Install outdoor fire pits
- Repair liners, pumps, ladders, and filters
We want you to love your pool. With pool repairs/renovations, you can relax in your pool without feeling overwhelmed by a to-do list of maintenance. When you reach out to us, we’ll guide you through your list and help you make decisions that fit your needs, lifestyle, and budget. You can also learn more about our pool services to minimize future repairs.